Residential Roofing Repair in Columbia, SC
and surrounding communities
Roofs wear out over time. These seemingly-invincible parts of our home wear out, rot, split, and suffer damage. Just like any other part of our home.
With the “famously hot” temps and the wet and damp weather of South Carolina, it is extra-important to have a contractor on hand that can assess the condition of your roof when needed. That’s because there are certain points on your roof that can wear out, warp, or corrode over time, including
- Roofing nails
- Plumbing vent pipe flashings
- Chimney flashings
- Apron flashings
We provide some basic inspection and repair services to address these issues.
Residential Roofing Services
We at Rennison Roofing offer complete roof installation, maintenance, and repair services for your home. Why is it important to have someone covering all these services?
- Regular maintenance can extend the life of your roof. If you have a roofing company on hand that can check out your roof annually, or after bad storms (hail, wind, debris) then you can catch problems as they emerge and as the roof ages. Then, making the required repairs is much easier, and less costly.
- An expert installer is going to replace bad parts of your roof quickly and efficiently. For basic equipment like flashings, nails, and small patches of shingles, an expert roofer can make basic repairs to address problem hotspots.
- Experts in repair can identify unique problems faster. Sometimes leaks and damage can sneak by the untrained eye. Not so with an expert roofer in Columbia, SC who knows the common problems for roofs in the area.
Roof repairs typically aren’t a small order, but they can help catch small roof issues before they become major problems. That’s why we only offer roof repair in conjunction with out roof tune-up service.
Roof Tune-Up Tier 1:
Includes up to:
- Replace 3 pipe boots*
- Caulking Maintenance:
Reseal chimney flashing
Repair nail pops
Secure loose step or apron flashing
Reseal pipe and vent stack flashing
Roof Tune-Up Tier 2:
Includes up to:
- Everything in Tier 1 PLUS
- 1 decking repair**
- 1 bundle of shingles (will match as closely as possible to existing shingles)
Rennison Roof Tune-Up
Do you know of other roofing companies in Columbia that do tune-ups?
Rennison believes that maintenance is the key to a safe home and affordable roof care. If your home is ten years old or older, call Rennison Roofing to schedule a roof tune-up. We can help catch issues that are emerging and take preventative measures before they become huge issues.
What is a Rennison Roof Tune-Up? Simple. Once you call, we send out an expert roofer in your area to get up on your roof and inspect for basic points that need attention.
Specifically, the tune-up focuses on
- Plumbing ventilation pip boots (up to 3)
- Caulking maintenance for the chimney flashing
- Nail pop repair
- Resealing ventilation pipe flashing
With more advanced packages including a single decking repair and one bunch of shingles for any basic, necessary repairs.
We’ll provide a full inspection of the entire roof and provide a complete report of necessary and suggested repairs and maintenance so that you can make the most informed decision possible.
We offer tune-ups throughout the year (weather permitting), and we usually have a 2-3-week window between when the appointment is made and when we can inspect the roof. We also stress during our inspection that roof tune-ups and repairs are not substitutes for roof replacements.
Tune-ups are basic maintenance services that can help you and us catch simple problems.
Storm and Hail Damage
The worst-case scenario is that a heavy storm roll in and damages your roof. Maybe not the first time, or the third time, but the fifth time a chunk of hail hits a shingle, it cracks it enough to start letting water into the wood and felt . . . just enough to start saturating it, letting the wood rot and grow over with mold.
It’s common for roof damage to occur in South Carolina due to
- Heavy rain and wind
- Large hail
- Falling debris from big, old trees
Problems from these conditions can go unnoticed to the untrained eye. So, if you even think that there is a possibility of damage to your home after a bad storm or series of storms, then call Rennison Roofing to give your roof a checkup.
Get Residential Roofing Services from Local Experts
We know that repairing a roof can be expensive. That’s why we offer financing options to help you spread out the cost of a roof repair job over several months or years. We do this because we want our customers to have comfortable and safe homes free of water and mold. We see our customers as neighbors and friends.