Becoming Columbia’s Best Roofers
In 2003, David Rennison became a residential home builder in Columbia, South Carolina. His passion for building and construction led him to pursue several jobs in the industry before deciding to enter the market with his own construction business. So, after four years, he opened his first building company, Rennison Repairs and Remodeling, in 2007. Over time, he narrowed his building and service options to focus on roofing, windows, siding, and doors. So, in 2015, Rennison Roofing and Exteriors was born.
Over time, David decided to expand his team to better suit the needs of his customers in the Midlands of South Carolina. He hired two qualified roofing specialists, a Quality Control Specialist, and an experienced and highly-trained customer service staff.
This team came together to realize David’s dream of operating a community-oriented construction company that looked out for his friends and neighbors throughout the Columbia, SC and Lexington, SC areas.
In 2017, he expanded further by obtaining his commercial roofing license, allowing him to serve the small businesses that serve as the lifeblood of the South Carolina economy.
The Rennison Roofing team is a proud recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service award for six years running, a trend they hope to carry into this next year and many years to come.
Need a quality roof replacement for your home or business? Rennison Roofing has the experienced professionals to do the job right, quality guaranteed.
Meet the team that makes it all possible, the Rennison Roofing Family.
David is a GAF Certified roofer, as well as Steep and Flat Roof Certified and a Window/Door Specialist. In 2017 he worked to obtain his Commercial Roofing License to help your family’s business as well. A CEO with unwavering commitment to quality, both on the job and within the RRE family.
Annette officially started working with Rennison Roofing and Exteriors in 2014. She works diligently with David and entire team to ensure all operations run smoothly and quality standards are never compromised. She also handles all the bookkeeping and finances.
Driving Directions from downtown Columbia, SC
- Starting from Assembly Street right by the State House in downtown Columbia head away from the State House towards Gervais Street
- At the end of Assembly turn left onto Elmwood Avenue and hop on 26 west. Stay on 26 west until exit 103
- At the light turn left onto Harbison Blvd right by the Hampton Inn, at the end of the road turn left onto Broad River Road at the light
- Stay on Broad River until you reach Rennison Roofing on the right, just before Dollar General
Driving Directions from downtown Lexington, SC
- Starting at the Lexington Courthouse turn right on East Main street heading away from the Courthouse
- Continue on East Main until it turns into August road and then turn right onto the on ramp for 20 west
- Take exit 64B to turn onto 26 west, after staying on 26 west take exit 103 and turn left at the light onto Harbison Blvd right before the Hampton Inn
- Stay on Harbison Blvd until you reach the light, at the light turn left onto Broad River Road
- Rennison roofing will be on your right before the publix shopping center
Driving Directions from Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Starting from Columbia Metropolitan Airport make your way to Columbia Airport expressway and then turn left at the end of the road at the light onto Airport Blvd before Tradesmen International
- Once on Airport Blvd turn left onto 26 west, stay on 26 west until you reach exit 103
- At the light turn left onto Harbison Blvd before the Hampton Inn and stay on Harbison until you reach the light at the end of the road
- At the light turn left onto Broad River Road, Once on Broad River Road you will see Rennison on the right, before the Food Lion shopping center